What you get with a NSW Folk Federation membership:
- A profile (public or private: you choose) with the ability to link to your Facebook, YouTube, Soundcloud and more
- The ability to add your events to the Calendar
- Your events will show up on your profile, allowing you to use your profile as a sort of mini-website to direct your followers to
- A full-access subscription to Cornstalk Magazine
How do I become a member?
- Click here to join the website as a member (and, optionally, create your profile and first events)
How do I renew my membership?
If you paid via PayPal and chose to automatically renew, PayPal will automatically take this fee on a yearly basis. You can switch this renewal off in your PayPal settings.
If you paid via PayPal but chose a “one-off” payment, you can use the Renew your Membership form when logged in to renew your membership each year.
If you paid via bank transfer for your membership, you will need to transfer your fee again each year to keep your membership active.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.